You might have seen over on my instastories that this weekend I hosted #AmeliasPyjamaParty at Soho House in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity. It was a gorgeous Sunday filled with Lola's cupcakes, laughs, PJs and a new movie called Nerve. We raised over £1,600 which I can't believe and am so thrilled! I've had so many emails already about doing more events and will hopefully be doing more in 2017 so I'll keep you posted! For now, I couldn't wait to share with you which of my favourite products were in the goody bag!
- Ghost Fragrances 'GHOST Eclipse Bauble' - A small moon shaped fragrance with a hand cream all packed in a cute bauble ornament.
- Michael Kors 'Wonderlust Fragrance' -For a nice wintery smell, Wonderlust is just amazing for those upcoming Christmas parties.
- Urban Decay 'Vice Lipstick' - You ladies know Urban Decay lipsticks are some of my all time faves!
- NARS 'NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette' - This is the palette that everyone would love. The classic bronzer, blush highlight and blush shades. It's just heaven and by far a must-have.
- Origins 'Drink Up Intensive Mask' - With dried skin during the colder seasons, a mud mask from Origins couldn’t have come at a better time and the Drink Up! Intensive is one of mine (and my sisters) all time faves!
7. SMASHBOX Lipsticks - Smashbox’s vibrant lipsticks came from 2 collections: 'Be Legendary' and 'Always On' and with so many exciting colours I couldn't wait to see everyone's faces when they saw these!
In Addition, Clinique Provided their own mini goody bag. Each bag was filled with 3 various vibrant lip products from the Pop Lip Colours collection in addition to the various shades of Lid Pop Eye Shadows and Skinny Stick Eyeliners.
Aside from the gorgeous beauty products, the goody bag was filled with snacks galore.
11. Of course we had to include some DVD's so there were a few latest releases from Lionsgate like Dirty Grandpa (also a must see!)